0

President Mamnoon Husain

Lee Yew, modern Singapore's founding Prime Minister and twentieth-century leader, "he Jun 1959 Singapore's Annan assumed office, Singapore then a smelly jzyrh but it was Lee Yew outcome of the hard work the world's most innovative countries became one of "the Pakistan special love these General Zia from Pakistan joining live, Pakistan Muslim League-Q Secretary General Mushahid Hussain Syed their fan '1998 reports thy'yh and Broadcasting Minister Mian Nawaz Sharif and became a source of contact between Yew Lee, Mian Nawaz Sharif also visited Singapore,

Yew Lee currently serves as senior minister in the cabinet were "Lee Kuan Yew in 1999. Pakistan visited the 'Karachi airport to welcome the' these days, Singapore Airport, the world's busiest airport States was the Singapore Port world's major seaports count There was a minister during the reception guests asked, "Sir, we Karachi port leading developers how can Singapore port, hear this question Yew Lee laughed a long, long time they to laugh, laugh protocol and etiquette that was lodged against both guest and host Laughter does the literature remain silent 'Lee Kuan Yew laughter long after the tissue has clear eyes and then revealed a striking, they said '' a former officer of the Singapore Port Pakistani Navy Admiral Saeed was the leading developers' abilities because we respect all Pakistanis, but when you port from Singapore to Karachi port I asked recipe because I could not control my laughter, the question you should have asked me. ' Yew Lee jars put water on the response of the audience.

This Friday I told the President Pakistan Hussain, the president invited me for lunch was a treat for me was astonishing. Pakistan's president by a journalist lunch, one-to-one 'should not be a surprise to me when I was invited and I invite him twice, in the president's lunch I am alone, invite you to confidently replied: 'Yes, you are alone, I obeyed, but I did not believe, however, Friday after Friday prayers in the House President arrived, we were really just two at the dinner table, and the president. Hussain, a modest, tolerant and patient person, I did not see them or anxiety disorder, his clothing was very simple and clean textures conversation "to take over the conversation, my father Zhou in Agra it was a beautiful house, if the house was completed and became Pakistan migrated to Agra with my family got it made her want to leave the house, but was forced to leave home, my father was so heartbroken They then land in life, property and the house we grew up in a small flat in Karachi This place was flat, my parents and I also grow, but we lived in the same flat When my second son's wedding this flat for us grown tired was the 2003's, we forced the pieces out to find 'Karachi defense these days, the plot is relatively cheap, had we joined together a Houses bought the plot, so I came to make homes for sale divided into two parts, took part, the second part being left waiting for the 'Defence Authority said they were taking the completion You can not leave any part of the plot, if you never make it today, you would not be made "I was worried because I had no money," a friend of mine came to me this time, he gave me a loan I made the second part of the home loan, then the loan to pay the portion prukt '' the president told the story with great simplicity and love in this exciting event also listened with interest President I said, 'I was sold at Rs 47 lakh and Rs' My son got a job at Citibank after he was progressing, the bank gave him a loan facility and a portion of your home There crore bought back '.

The president said: "I always advise my friends' house as my house, a portion of our rooms on the top floor are three bed, they give us a son is given, the upper portion There are also rooms with three beds on the floor, while the other son use a portion of the ground floor and a portion of our lives in the third son is in use, so we all live together in separate portions' in them Yes, your family is large, you do not feel a little corner of the house, the president smiled and replied: 'If my father had to leave Agra, the home of my age at that time was about ten years'I said to him, 'I have come many times in this building, President Ghulam Ishaq Khan, I came here I saw the presidency of President Farooq Ahmed Leghari, President Rafiq Tarar Age came here I saw the sadness in the building of General Pervez Musharraf and President Asif Ali Zardari here I also see colors when I first came here, it was the color of the building, in the time of President Rafiq Tarar The President was rushing here and today is also very quiet, you do not become bored silence? The president replied, laughing: "This is a democratic era, the office of the president 'Ceremonial' is' we have left politics in this House in my time with the Constitutional services education, health Arts and Culture has decided to just 'I will work to improve education, public health will improve and facilitate artists' artists will meet professional writers' in them He said 'American Presidency (the White House), some traditions are very interesting, president of the American welfare states in the White House calls the working people and their tradition dinner with Bill Clinton does hy'yh continued during Clinton's eight years as charity workers met with "a very beautiful book he wrote this book called 'Thanksgiving' hy'as the US fabulous charity workers Stories are stories, including the story of a black laundress, laundress life it is to wash the clothes of people and labor income continued to give him all her life, marriage, home, and not personal It bought something, wear this dress was given to others "if the president met him was amazed at the breadth of cardiovascular 'I said to the president,

you began the meeting with a social worker Give 'who have dedicated their lives for the people, you will see a new Pakistan, Karachi in response to the president mentioned a few large social workers. The president was surprised to know I bother ordinary people to protect the root comes out of the presidency at Karachi airport when I travel by helicopter because I know, whenever V VIP travel by car if traffic is stopped and traffic due to the closure lies on the common people, I asked about the operation against the terrorists, "the president He 'government attempted to negotiate, this effort yielded nothing' was the excuse to save the lives of ordinary people should be operated. This operation is essential for the credibility of our lives, '' I asked '' You are also the supreme commander of Pakistan Army, the Army is prepared for this operation, "the president replied quickly," Yes, the army is fully ready, it's just waiting for the order's army The day will indicate "This operation will start.
over lunch, the President started the next engagement, lift me up and hugged the left, the president is simple, chic and innocent too. Textures and even pretending it is clean, the walls of the President's House in Allah protect entrenched arrogance.

Post a Comment

 
Top